Followers

Thursday, November 10, 2022

Galaxy angel Milfeulle and Mint head swap commission


This was a picture I commissioned Jan-Hen you can find him on patreon https://www.patreon.com/retrosqueeze/posts and Deviantart https://www.deviantart.com/retrosqueeze.

I choose the characters, poses and the dialogue and I think that he has done an amazing job with this.

Here is a picture of Milfeulle Sakuraba head swapped onto Forte Stollen's body and Mint Blancmanche head swapped onto Ranpha Franboise's body.

I wanted to commission this idea because I really like the anime Galaxy Angel and it is very funny with what the five main girls do on their adventures. 
Also fun fact about this commission is that instead of it being a body swap picture it's a head swap picture which I based this commission on the body swap episode in which Milfeulle Sakuraba was in Forte Stollen's body and Mint Blancmanche was in Ranpha Franboise's body.

I hope you enjoy the picture.

If you like what you see here you can support him on Patreon and have a picture request once a month and you can choose the characters from video games or anime and tell him the poses and dialogue for them in body swaps or head swaps or possessions or transformations stuff like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts