Followers

Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Akiza, Luna and Leo head swap story



Screenshot from Yugioh 5ds

Picture edit and story by Sonic1991

Source - https://i.pinimg.com/originals/85/67/38/856738b07b8965aec2f6b92edec250cc.jpg

Leo and Luna went over to Akiza's place to spend the day with her and after a while Leo used a head swap card on the three of them with Leo getting Akiza's body, Akiza getting Luna's body and Luna getting her brother Leo's body.

Akiza: What happened why have we been swapped around? was this your doing Leo?

Leo: Why would I not do something like this and your body feels amazing. and he starts playing with his new boobs.

Akiza startes blushing she asks Leo to stop playing with her boobs and swap them back now.

Luna: I agree please swap us back this feels weird having a boys body.

Leo: I would do that but we have to wait till tomorrow to use the card again.

Akiza: Let me see that card, she reads it, well Leo's not lying it can only be used once a day and it swaps the users head and other peoples who are close to the user.

Luna: Oh no I'm stuck with my brothers body for a day and I feel something weird in my pants. she looks down her shorts and see's something there, oh no this is gross I have a boys thing down there.

Leo: Let's just go out and do something fun and they went to the shops and the arcade and no matter where they went people around them gave weird looks at the three but Leo and the other two did their best to ignore them and they had a good time.

When they got back to Akiza's place Leo went straight to the bathroom and locked the door.

Akiza: You better not be doing what I think your doing in there and she heard the shower turn on, oh you are so dead when you get out of there.

After the shower Leo walks out of the bathroom with towels wrapped around his body and walks to Akiza's room where he see's Akiza waiting on her bed looking annoyed.

Akiza: why did you run straight to the bathroom when we got back was you that desparate to touch my boobs some more was that it?

Leo: I couldn't help myself and I'm really sorry when the three of us swap back I'll do what ever you want me to do as punishment.

Akiza: You will be helping me with so much starting from tomorrow onwards till lets say three months and while I execpt your apology it's not enough to get you out of this.

Leo gulping replies yes ma'am and Akiza collects the clothes that Leo left in the bathroom and puts them out to be washed.

Akiza checks on Luna and asks how she's been coping with her new body and Luna replies it's been a weird experience to her and one time having a boys body is enough yet alone having her brothers body.

Akiza: It's alright I mean while I still have a female body it's been weird for me to having a younger body instead of an adult one.

Then they went to sleep and in the morning when everyone was awake Leo used the head swap card and everything returned to normal with both girls really happy to have the correct bodies and Leo was sad he was going to miss having Akiza's boobs I mean body.

Akiza took the head swap card for herself and for the next three months whenever Akiza contacted Leo it was for him to help her with stuff like carrying her shopping or helping at events you know stuff like that because of his punishment but he did not mind because he really liked Akiza anyway.

The end, I hope you enjoyed this, I know I normally just do female to female stuff but I wanted to do something a bit different for variety and I don't mind adding a male character to swaps as long as I can still do a female to female swap in the same picture or story. 

https://yugioh.fandom.com/wiki/Akiza_Izinski
https://yugioh.fandom.com/wiki/Luna
https://yugioh.fandom.com/wiki/Leo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts