Followers

Tuesday, November 15, 2022

Alexis - Tania with Mindy and Jasmine


This is a picture that I have drawn of a post body swap of Alexis now in the body of Tania and is hanging out with Mindy and Jasmine and they are both showing way more affection then she's used to from them which is annoying Alexis.

Your not missing out on any earlier parts because this is just the first picture that I done for this and I will draw the body swap itself another time when I'm ready to draw it.
I want to draw a series of pictures like this and not just a picture of the characters involved reacting to their new bodies for better variety and situations and drawing this picture felt refreshing and it was enjoyable to draw this.
Doing a series like this will help boast my confidence in drawing and to try drawing different poses as well as muscular characters more often.

I want to practise to improve myself more before I upload more drawings in the future.
What do you think of my drawing? and do you like my series idea?

Picture drawn by me SwapperSonic1991

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts