Followers

Thursday, May 25, 2023

Queen’s Blade: Hybrid Beauty


This is a commission I requested from the talented artist Jan Hen. It features a multi body part swap from the anime Queen’s Blade, which is one of my favourite shows. The commission has Tomoe’s head, Melona’s ears, Claudette’s hair, Cattleya’s breasts, Risty’s arms and abs, Echidna’s legs and Menace’s clothes. She also has Leina’s eyes, which give her a fierce and determined look. Leina Vance is in control of this multi body part swap form and can use the abilities of each character she has borrowed from. However, she is also feeling very embarrassed and exposed by her new form, because of how big her new breasts are from Cattleya and the fact that Menace’s clothes don’t cover her body much and show a lot of skin. She is not used to being so voluptuous and revealing, and she wonders how others will react to her. I think it looks amazing and I’m very happy with the result. Jan Hen did a great job capturing the essence of each character and blending them together in a harmonious way. I hope you like it as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts