Followers

Sunday, January 14, 2024

Yugioh GX Alexis to Camula transform sequence


Hi every one I have my newest drawing of 2024 as a transform sequence of Alexis Rhodes while wearing Camula's Shadow Choker starts to transform into Camula herself.

I am really happy with how this turned out. I put so much effort into drawing this sequence and it took me 5 days of working on this for 3 hours at least each day to make it look as good as I could make it.

I will be drawing more sequences during this year mainly because I want to challenge myself more and to draw more then just single pictures plus I can be more creative this way working on poses and angles which I wouldn't draw normally and to try and tell more short stories for why the swaps and transforms are happening.

Please let me know what you think of my first ever sequence drawing and if you are looking forward to seeing more from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts