Followers

Saturday, January 6, 2024

Cyrene Heartstone and Jessie body and clothes swap


I have just finished a new drawing of a body and clothes swap between my Cyrene Heartstone and Jessie from Pokémon.

A little story that I can think up for context of this picture - Cyrene teleported to the Pokémon world to explore just for fun, Cyrene was just walking through a forest taking in the sights and seeing the different Pokémon when suddenly Jessie who was hiding nearby jumped Cyrene and tied her up, Jessie was then demanding to have any Pokémon on Cyrene or to be keep as a prisoner to work under her, Cyrene being quick to think of a solution speaks quietly making it so Jessie has to lean in closer to hear the answer and then that's when Cyrene kisses her on the lips stunning Jessie and causing the magical necklace to activate swapping their bodies and clothes. Which leads to the picture you see now.

I hope that you enjoyed both the picture and my little story. I had quite a lot of fun working on this picture and just seeing Jessie swapped with other women makes me really happy and that's one of the reasons that I wanted to draw this swap. Also I did shading on this picture and it looks great because of it.

I got the background from this page - https://www.deviantart.com/willdinomaster55/art/Forest-Background-15-992329226

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts