Followers

Saturday, January 20, 2024

Bleach Orihime, Tatsuki and Chizuru Swapped


Hi every one I have a new drawing which is of Orihime Inoue, Tatsuki Arisawa and Chizuru Honshō from the anime and manga Bleach in a body, hair style and clothes swap.

I have really wanted to draw these three in a body swap when I thought of this idea years ago and now I have made it a reality.

I am really happy with how this turned out.

I wanted this to be more then just a basic body swap by adding a few extra things like they still keep their hair style and their own clothes on their new body.

I really like this idea more because it feels so fresh to me that I want to draw body swaps more along the lines of this from now on.

I don't have a problem with basic body swaps but just drawing the characters how they look normally every time get's a bit boring so I wanted to try something a bit different and I really like this and I want to keep doing it in this way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts