Followers

Tuesday, December 5, 2023

Cyrene Heartstone and Buliara body swap drawing


I have just finished a new drawing just now of Cyrene Heartstone who has teleported to the world of Breath of the wild and after traveling to the Gerudo town she see's Buliara doing her duties and Cyrene really loves what she see's and then she makes the body swap happen with a kiss which makes her magical necklace activate and it swaps their bodies. Cyrene is now loving having Buliara's really tall and really muscular body and Buliara is looking at her hand confused and wondering now why she is so much shorter and no where near as strong as she was before. 

I'm so happy with how this turned out and it took me around 10 hours or so to finish it though I'm just guessing how long but it did take me ages overall mainly because of the detail on Bulira's clothes and the fact that when I first did the inking on the picture I had done most of it on the wrong layer so I had to redo that on the right layer.

Anyway I hope you all like and enjoy my newest drawing.

The background picture I used you can found it here - https://zelda.fandom.com/wiki/Gerudo_Desert?file=BotW_Gerudo_Desert.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts